Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saturday Cell Phone Mosaic...on Sunday!

Click the mosaic to see the pictures larger and with captions!
This weekend has been a fun one so far! My parents flew in from Seattle yesterday afternoon. We picked them up at the airport and took them to the hotel right across the street from our apartment. Then we relaxed at our place for a couple of hours and then we went to UNO for dinner. I had the best Asian chicken salad and Mom had a chicken tender salad. Dad had a cheeseburger and Kevin had pizza!:) We went back to the apartment and relaxed a little more and Mom and Dad went to the hotel. I slept like a rock!
Tomorrow we are going to drive up to Kennebunkport and stop at a few towns on the way back that my friend Kristen suggested. We may do the Salem Witch Museum while we are in the area and then we are meeting Kristen and Kevin for dinner at Jimmy's Steakhouse. Since we have been spending time with her parents I thought it would be nice for her and Kevin to meet mine:) It will be a very busy week and I may not post that much but I will post all my pictures in a big post! :) I hope you all had a great weekend and check out Ace's blog as she is the one that started this Saturday Cell Phone Mosaic...:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ace said...

Sounds like a great time! Make sure you link up, it'll be great to see you on the list again!

~Kristen~ said...

Can't wait to meet Mom and Dad tonight!!! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin