Boy it has been very busy couple of days!! After resting on Sunday we geared up for some fun! Monday we took a drive out to Kennebunkport and had some lunch at a place called "Federal Jacks". Mom, Dad and I had a bowl of clam chowda...it was really good! Kevin had a hamburger. We went to some of the shops and took some pictures and then we headed out to find the Bush's compound. It was HUGE! After that we drove through Wells, Ogunquit and then stopped in York and saw the "Nubble light house". It was beautiful!! I took tons of pictures! We were going to do the Salem Witch Museum but we didn't have time to get there before it closed...so we went to Absolutely Everything which is a scrapbook store...(thanks to my wonderful husband and Dad who put up with us shopping).
We then drove over to our friends Kristen and Kevin and my parents were able to finally meet them:) We spent some time at their house and then went to Jimmy's Steakhouse for dinner. We had such a good time! It was soooooo good!! After lots of conversations and plenty of laughs we headed home to the Riley dog...poor guy had to go! LOL
Today we decided to do something that wouldn't involve as much driving and give Kevin a break...so we took the T to Boston and Did the Fenway Park Tour. It was very interesting!! They had alot of stories. After the park we had lunch at a place called "Cask And Flagon". Dad and I had a Philly cheese steak in a tortilla...it was VERY good! Mom has some more chowda and a salad and Kevin had some chili dogs and fries...:)
We jumped back on the T and went to the Public Garden and got some beautiful shots of the tulips and some of the trees...it was a beautiful day! Then we walked through the Boston Common and went to the famous cemetery where Samuel Adams, Paul Revere and John Hancock were buried. After that we were exhausted from all the waking an came home to rest for the remainder of the day. I think what made us the most tired was the Fenway Park tour! There was more stairs and ramps than I would ever do in a day!! Here are some of the pictures of the last few days...enjoy!!
Eating lunch at "Federal Jacks"
Bush's Compound...
Nubble Light House in York...
Me and my honey...
My wonderful parents...
I love this man...:)
I took so many pictures of this lighthouse...
This was a HUGE house on the other side of the water...
Mom and Dads first experience on the T subway! Kevin is in the reflection of the window...
Fenway Park tour...it was awesome!
Coming guys??
Sitting in seats that were put in the park in 1934!! Not the most comfortable seats but very old ones!!
The Boston Commons...the trees were so pretty and people were sleeping on the grass!
This was a funny looking tree...but interesting!
And a pretty tree...love the lamp posts...
Love this little island with the colorful trees...

Me and the love of my life!
And of course some tulips from the garden...
It has been a very busy couple of days...tomorrow we are off to Newport and Cape Cod...and then Thursday we are doing Concord and Lexington. Then Friday we will do the JFK Museum before taking Mom and Dad to the airport...so stay tuned for more pictures..:)






3 comments:
looks like a fun visit with your parents! :) Love the light house pics! :) So pretty!
I love funny looking trees! :) Your parents look happy and so does Kevin. Now what happened to your glasses in that last picture of you and Kevin?!
I wish I was over there with you!
Great pics girlie!!! :-) We loved meeting your Mom and Dad!!!
Post a Comment