Apparently I have a slight tear of the Subscapularis tendon...I had to make an appointment with an orthopedic specialist to see what they think I need to do to fix it. Apparently tears in this tendon are not common...I will let you all know about the outcome after my appointment next Friday! Now on to better things...it was a beautiful 80 some degree weather day today....soooo hard to work!! I love summer...but I am NOT looking forward to the pesky mosquitoes!! Living so close to the water we have alot of them around! The flowers are blooming and the field out back is finally turning its beautiful green...that tells me that summer is very close!
We are 30 days away from going to DisneyWorld! I am so excited to go and to meet up with my sister, brother in law and my teenager Bradley! He just turned 13 on Monday!!! He is growing up so fast...here are some pictures...
July 2007
2008
Christmas 2009
2010
My sweet TEEN Brad!
I am so proud of him...miss him like crazy!! But in one more month I will be spending lots of time with him!!
That's it for now...sorry I don't have anything more exciting to talk about...Ta Ta for now my friends!








2 comments:
Yikes! Good luck with your appointment on Friday- hope the Dr. can help you out!
Oh man, hope you can get healed up quick without any trouble!
Disney sounds fun. Actually any vacation right now sounds fun! I'd be happy getting a hotel down the road for a few days just to take a break from life!
Post a Comment