Sunday, May 23, 2010

What a busy weekend...where did the time go??

This was a very busy and fun weekend! Friday night we relaxed at home and had sloppy joes for dinner and watched tv...Saturday I slept in until about 9:00...I have to take Advil PM at night to help me sleep soundly so I don't toss and turn on my bad shoulder...so I was groggy Saturday morning...I got up, took a shower and ran out to the grocery store to pick up stuff for dinner. We were having Kristen, Kevin and his friend Joe over for dinner and to watch the Celtics game. Spent the rest of the morning cleaning house and relaxing a bit...

Our wonderful friends came at about 7:00 and I had bought a Stouffers lasagna, some salad and garlic bread and then bought some Dove bars for dessert! It was so good! We had a good time and alot of laughs! I did a stupid thing though and picked Riley up with my bad arm and realized it right away! I forget until I do something that makes it hurt like the dickens! So I ended up taking an Advil PM at 10:30 at night knowing I would be groggy in the morning! But they say that you heal when you sleep!

Today we got up and had to run some errands...Riley was running out of food so we went to Petsmart and got him some food and some treats that we always give him when we leave...and went to Boarders to look around. We went to the mall because I ran out of my favorite scent Sweet Pea lotion so I got some more...(hint for Nikki...I could never have enough sweet pea stuff...hehe). On the way back we decided to take the route that drives by the beach...I love it there...there were alot of people there today walking on the boardwalk...it is in the 70's today and it is beautiful!

I also posted some pictures I took of some flowers...I took some and played with Photoshop to make some different textures and looks. I love Photoshop! I hope all of you had a great weekend...that is about all for me today...Ta Ta for now!

Before editing

After...love this look...

Before editing...

After editing...very cool look!

Before...

After editing...looks like a water color...

2 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

Last night was fun! Very cool textures on the photos chickie!

Furry Bottoms said...

*giggles* oh what was that? taht hint went right over my head... LOL just kidding. Thank you for the idea! :)

When do you leave for DW?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin