Thursday, May 14, 2009

360 View of my favorite room...

Yes...I am watching the food network!!

Our DVD collection...just the sets...we have all our other movies somewhere else! See the view?
Move view....
This is the chair I sit in mostly...Riley likes to be my headrest and sleep right behind my head! That corner is where I have the blanket so Riley can enjoy the view also. He loves to lay up there in the mornings and get a sun bath:)
Kevin's seat...and his Golf picture...:)
Our dining room with a pass through to the kitchen. Nice big hallway to the front door.

My friend Nikki started this 360 view of her favorite room and asked others to do it also. So I picked my living/dining room space. We live in a one bedroom w/den and one bath apartment and the reason we loved this so much was the large living space. It also has a very large bedroom which is nice. Also who can't love the view?? And all the windows...it keeps it bright and happy inside...enjoy!

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing

Blog Widget by LinkWithin