Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Saturday Collage!

Today started out really sunny and beautiful outside. We decided to go to the South Shore Mall as I was going to look for some new interview outfits. We got to the mall and looked around some...didn't really feel like clothes shopping so we just window shopped and got some good walking in. I took a picture of Kevin in front of the Disney Store. I liked how they made the entrance with the Mickey ears...:) We left the mall and decided we better eat some lunch so we went to TGI Fridays. We are only going out to eat once a week now instead of our old bad habits going out several times a week.

After lunch we saw a gas station with a car wash. We haven't washed our car since we moved and it was FILTHY!! As you can see they did a really good job. It was an automatic car wash...no people just a machine. It was very interesting...After that we headed to Costco to pick up some chicken and toothpaste and a few other things...I got some mixed dried fruit that looked really good:) When we were at Costco it was about 72 degrees and then we drove home and it was 56! The picture I took of the view from my bedroom window its very foggy an dreary...

I took the picture of Bradley's picture because tomorrow is his 12th Birthday...it will be my first Birthday that I haven't been there for...:( I miss my little Bradley...well he isn't so little anymore...he is almost a teenager..yikes! I love you Brad!!

I tried to get a picture of Riley as I always do for the collage but couldn't get him to sit still!! LOL. Check out Ace's collage at later today! She is the one that got me started on this...:) Click on the link or go to http://www.ifyouthinkroundisfunny.com/ to view her collage:)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

YAY! I'm so happy to see pictures... but where are you?!

Furry Bottoms said...

Dont forget to leave a comment for Ace and enter her Mr Linky thingy

Ace said...

Good job! I love seeing what other people are doing on their Saturdays!

Unknown said...

We were in Stoughton for most of it...:)

Unknown said...

I did link back to Ace..but it isn't very obvious unless you put your mouse over her name...I will make it more obvious:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin