I did it!!:) I parked at the T station and got on the train going to Alewife. Got off at the Park street Station and transferred to the Green Line for two stops and got off at the Arlington station. Then I only had to walk a couple blocks to Kevin's building. We went to Maggiano's Little Italy for lunch..it was so nice to have lunch with my wonderful husband! Then we took a quick walk to the Public Garden and I took some pictures. I LOVE this place...it is so pretty and they have beautiful flowers everywhere. I have posted some of the pictures...I hope you like them! I am so proud of myself for doing this and leaving my comfort zone! It has given me alot more confidence! Hope your all having a great Wednesday!







5 comments:
What a beautiful place!! I'm so proud of your for getting out and enjoying a wonderful lunch with your husband.
That is just SO fantastic, Christa! It feels a bit empowering, doesn't it? Did you feel like you learned to trust yourself a little bit more... knowing you COULD do it? Those pictures are so beautiful. Kevin in a tie?!!! Oh my!
Yeah...it did feel a bit empowering:) I was so nervous thinking I would get on the wrong train or something...but I am sure I would eventually figure it out. But everything ran very smooth and now I feel like I could go out there anytime with or without Kevin:) The park is a somewhere I could go and just sit and read...its so pretty:)
Love the pictures, especially the tulips...my favorite flower. Maybe one day I'll finally get to visit Boston and you can show me around!
That would be fun!!:)
Post a Comment