Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I was tagged by Ace to complete the 8 things - Round 2...so here we go!

8 things I am looking forward to:
  1. Seeing my husband when he gets home tonight!
  2. Our vacation we are taking in a couple weeks!:)
  3. Losing weight!
  4. Getting my hair colored for summer...
  5. Don't ask me why...but my 40th birthday in 27 days...
  6. More sunny days in Boston!
  7. Going on more drives on the weekends...
  8. Finishing my den so that I can scrap and make cards!
8 things I did yesterday:
  1. Took out the garbage
  2. Vacuumed
  3. Watched some tv
  4. Did laundry
  5. Took Riley outside (several times) to go potty
  6. Got the mail
  7. Talked to Mom and Sister
  8. Cleaned the bathroom
8 things I wish I could do:
  1. Lose 100 pounds in 6 months!
  2. Be 100% comfortable about driving around here (getting better but still unfamiliar with the area)
  3. See my Grandpa one more time (anniversary of his passing is coming up on June 19th)
  4. I wish I could go straight to sleep at night and not lay there for an hour before drifting off...
  5. Live at the beach
  6. Take a trip to Washington to visit the family:)
  7. See my best friend again...:)
  8. Give my hubby a hug right now!


8 shows I watch:
  1. The Ellen Show
  2. The Hills
  3. Dr. Phil
  4. Biggest Loser
  5. Amazing Race
  6. Jon & Kate Plus 8
  7. Intervention
  8. Two and a Half Men
I am not going to tag anyone but if they would like to participate feel free! Just copy and paste and fill in your own answers...:)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin