in the world am I so obsessed with Jon & Kate plus 8?? For those of you who don't know this TV show it is a reality show about a Jon and Kate and their 8 children (a set of 8 year old twins and 5 year old sextuplets). They show their everyday struggles on raising all of the kids and being a family. You may have heard about them alot lately in the news and magazines. Allegedly Jon had an affair with a 20 something year old school teacher and Kate has allegedly had an affair with the bodyguard and they supposedly have been "separated" for the last 6 months but they are still doing the show. I have always loved this show and have watched it from the beginning. I have always thought that Kate was very harsh with Jon. I don't know if Jon had an affair or not and really I don't care...its none of my business, however I do feel bad for the kids. Both Jon and Kate are saying that the kids don't know anything about what is going on...however there is no way they can't know something is going on...not only are they all over the news but someday when they watch these shows they are going to watch their parents marriage fall apart and that I think will be more damaging than what they are living through now.
Apparently there will be a "big announcement" on the show Monday night. I would love it if the announcement was that the show was going to end (I love the show but I would rather see them stop the show and get counseling and work on their marriage and family) but I have a feeling they are going to either announce a "legal separation or a divorce".
I am really sad for this family...especially the kids...and I hope that it all works out and they can get some peace and quiet for their families sake.
Sorry for the vent...but it really bothers me to see any family go through something like this..and even more so that they have to be all over every magazine and the internet...let them be so they can work on their family!
Ta Ta for now!





3 comments:
I agree. I would rather the end the show than get a divorce... and I also agree that the children FOR SURE knows something is going on. How can they not? Mommy is sleeping alone now. Thats not normal. And Leah did say at her birthday party in the park "Daddy go away no more!" so they do know. *aigh* I think that the TV network is being unrealistic-- they see this happening they need to back down and let the contract go void.... but no, they just smell a big hit and $$$.
yeah I think they should just stop the show. I think its sad to watch now. I saw on a gossip site that I read that Jon was looking in NYC at apartments. humm. Those poor kids. :(
I don't really watch this show but I agree it has to end. The parents and the network and all adults involved need to put aside their selfish agendas and put those innocent kids first!!! I personally am going to heave if I see Jon or Kate plastered on any more magazine covers. The media is giving them exactly what they want: exposure, and they are taking it at the expense of their kids and now apparently their marriage. I see Jon and Kate as nothing more than attention whores and those little kidlets are the ones who will suffer for it. I don't think J or K give a hoot about anyone but themselves, money, and fame. So sad.
Post a Comment