Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Riley!!

In 2 hours it will be Riley's 2nd Birthday! I can't believe he is going to be 2!! Seems like just yesterday we brought him home at 10 weeks old! He has been such a joy and we love him so much!! Mommy is really mean and set up a Vet appointment for tomorrow (It didn't even hit me that it was his birthday until they repeated the date and time of the appointment back to me!) I hope he doesn't have to get any 2 year shots! We have ALOT of mosquito's here by the water and Kevin and I are getting eaten alive and Riley has been scratching alot too so I want to talk to the Vet about getting him on something that will help with that. Right now he is only on the Program pill which only works with Fleas...Happy Birthday my sweet boy...I know he is a dog but he is my baby! LOL Enjoy the pictures...:) Also when your done check out a couple of video's I posted before...one of them was done on the day we visited him a week before picking him up:) Click here to go to that post...


The day we chose our little man!

The week before we picked him up...we had to go visit him...:)
To this day he loves to curl up on my chest to sleep...in this picture I think he was about 2 pounds. Now he is about 7 1/2!
One of my favorite pictures of him!
Taken this 4th of July!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aww happy birthday lil guy! :) so cute!

Ace said...

So cute!

Something for you on my blog!

~Kristen~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Riley!!!!!!!! :-) Bailey sends lots of doggie kisses and paw high fives, too!!! I am so with you that they are our babies. People who don't have dogs will never get it. The love they give is so unconditional and wonderful!

Furry Bottoms said...

Happy Birthday Riley Roo!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin