I received this from Ace first and then Nikki second...thank you girls...I LOVE your blogs! Make sure you all check them out:)
The Rules:
1. Thank the person (or people) who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person (or people) who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 10 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 10 Honest Scrap Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 10 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
1. I have discovered that mosquito's like me, Kevin and even Riley
2. I sing in the car when I am alone...
3. I use my dog as a pillow...well he curls up on the side of my pillow...LOL
4. I give my dog my dirty socks every night...he won't take them unless they come off my feet...weird dog! But cute!!
5. I still love and watch "Little House on the Prairie". I had a huge crush on Michael Landon when I was a teen...
6. When I was a teen I used to put the thermometer under warm/hot water to fake a temperature to stay home from school until I had it too hot and the thermometer burst! Try explaining that one to your Mom...LOL
8. I had crushes on Micheal Landon, Michael J Fox, Elvis and Lee Majors as a teenager..most old enough to be my father...LOL
9. I love Ghost Hunters...went to see their headquarters a few weeks ago in RI..
Normally you would spread the love, however the people I would normally send it to have already gotten this award...the ones that scrap....






4 comments:
I love your list! Mine is so embarrassing but I just let it all hang out!
Hi girl!
Hey i saw ur comment on Aunt of 14's posy This is the directions i used to make my first blog button.
http://sneakymommablogdesign.blogspot.com/2009/01/advanced-blog-tip-sharing-your-button.html
sorry thats the link.
also check out this site...she does buttons, and grapics and makeovers for free http://adorigraphics.blogspot.com/
It took me forever to figure out how do make my button.. I looked everyone and finally ran across sneaky momma's tip.
I see it worked!!!! Looks great!! your dog is too cute!!!
Post a Comment