I got a surprise email last night from Kevin. He had set up a date for August 12, which is a Monday to go and have a nice lunch at the Prudential Center restaurant. It reminds me of the Space Needle because it has a restaurant at the top and you can go on the outside deck and take pictures and see the whole town of Boston! I am really excited! It was out of the blue and I think that makes it even more special:) Here is the email I received:
Hello chrwel02@aol.com
Kevin Weltz has sent you an invitation!
Below are details of the reservation I made using www.OpenTable.com.

Restaurant:
Top of the Hub
800 Boylston Street
Prudential Building, 52nd Floor
Boston, MA 02199
Phone:
(617) 536-1775
Time:
Monday, August 10, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Party of 2

Kevin Weltz has sent you an invitation!
Below are details of the reservation I made using www.OpenTable.com.

Restaurant:
Top of the Hub
800 Boylston Street
Prudential Building, 52nd Floor
Boston, MA 02199
Phone:
(617) 536-1775
Time:
Monday, August 10, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Party of 2

If you go to this link you can see the website for the restaurant. Thank you Kevin for doing this...it put a huge smile on my face!:) Love you so very much!!





6 comments:
Aw Christa! That is so special!! :) Are you allowed to bring your camera to this place?
Did you see the menu? What in the world are chicken lollipops?! LOL and you know what else I noticed. NO PRICES ON THE MENU! OOOOOOOO!!!!
Oh yeah...its like the Space Needle its an observation deck outside the restaurant...I will make sure I take lots and post them:) Hopefully the weather will be nice! LOL
Well...since it is for August we can save some extra money..LOL! I think the chicken pot pie looks yummy!
what a nice surprise! :)
Wooohooo! Fancy! Something fabulous and romantic to look forward to!
Post a Comment