Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fun day with good friends!










Today we had some friends visiting from Seattle for a business function celebrating 25 years with the company. Kevin went out to dinner with them last night to Morton's Steakhouse. Unfortunately I was not able to go because my mouth and gums were still very sore and achy from the Root Canal I had the day before. I wasn't feeling well so I stayed home.

On Saturday Randy, Liz, Mary and Jerry came to Quincy on the T and walked to our apartment. They really liked the apartment and the view. Gave them the tour of our 1 1/2 bedroom apartment and then we headed out for an early lunch. We went to Applebees. After that we went to Harvard to take a look around. Kevin wasn't feeling very well...we have both been having some issues and not feeling so hot the last few days so I think its a bug that we picked up somewhere. So we decided to head back home and the others went on to the Fenway Park and Blue Man Group show. Kevin felt really bad but he really felt miserable:( We came home and took it easy the rest of the afternoon. It was 95 degrees and a beautiful day! We really enjoyed seeing our friends and hope they come back sometime and we can spend more time together. I took some pictures and instead of doing it in a collage I am going to do regular pictures so you can see them a little better...hope you all had a great weekend!!

1 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

You all look mahhhvelous hanging out in Hahvahd Yahd dahling!!! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin