Thursday, August 13, 2009

Go Patriots!!

I admit it...I was never really a huge football fan. I would watch the Seahawks but if they weren't playing I wouldn't really be that interested. Well after moving to Boston I have learned alot about the Patriots and I am excited to have a new team to route for...although I will still route for the Seahawks since I am still loyal to them as well...if they ever were to play in the Patriots in the superbowl that would be a hard one! But I am very excited to see the Patriots play. My favorite player is Tedy Bruschi!!! He is a hottie and he is a survivor! At 31 years of age he had a hole in his heart that they think may have caused or contributed to the stroke that he suffered. Even after this he decided to come back and play football. Good luck Patriots!! And Kristen...Tom Brady is a hottie too....LOL




1 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

Girrrrlllll!!!!! I just LOVE how you and Kevin have embraced our Boston teams since moving here!!! You will both be mistaken for tru Boston natives!!! Yes, Tedy is quite easy on the eyes, and he just seems like such a genuinely good guy!!! Shhh...don't tell, but I know his address!!!heehee My company has picked him up quite a bit.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin