I have been tagged!! :) Kristen from Scrappin' my Bliss has tagged me to give you some random things about me. I want to thank Nikki for introducing me to Kristen! We have so much in common and she lives here in MA too! I am a newby here in New England so it is so nice to have a friend here in MA! Check out her blog....:)
This is what ya do:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
Here we go...
1. I am an incredibly shy person...until you get to know me and then you can't get me to shut up!
2. My husband and I met on a blind date and we were engaged within 3 months of dating! We have been married for 11 years:)
3. I LOVE the water...I was very lucky to get an apartment with the view of the water...
4. I am a reality TV fanatic! I probably watch more reality TV than anything else.
5. My favorite vacation is to Disneyland...I would rather go there than anywhere!
6. I had gallbladder surgery in the same hospital I was born in back in 2004. Not only that but my husband had gallbladder surgery a week and a half before mine! I had the first gallbladder attack and he had the first surgery!
I am going to let any of you that read my blog participate and blog about this so that we can get to know you as well. :)





3 comments:
Wonderful little tidbits! Thanks for sharing. :) And welcome to MA! I'm from the western part of the state and I couldn't love it more! :)
Christa! You forgot to mention that your husband also had gall bladder surgery at the same time as you. THAT was freaky!
I'm so glad you like Kristen as much as I do! She's AWESOME!!
Welcome to New England and the NEB! I absolutely love your sweet little Riley!
I love the water and reality TV, too! I'm off to watch my Housewives that I DVR'd last night!
Post a Comment