Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Who says its always a "Man's" best friend??

Normally I wouldn't post a picture of me sleeping but this one was just too cute not to. Every morning Riley will come up to my pillow and paw at me until I move over a little so he can curl up next to my face and go back to sleep. I was out like a light and Kevin snuck a picture from his IPhone. I just love my little guy...please excuse my hair! LOL

7 comments:

Ace said...

You're right, that is just too cute not to post! Adorable!

Furry Bottoms said...

That is SO adorable!!!! :) :) :) You look all bunched up as if it was cold!! Freddy does that to me too :)

Unknown said...

too cute! :) Puppy luv is the best! :)

Unknown said...

Kevin turns on the A/C before he leaves for work because the living room gets really warm in the mornings with the sun coming in the windows so it was a little chilly in the bedroom...:) But Riley keeps me warm:)

~Kristen~ said...

Awwww you two look soo adorable together!!! Bailey loves to snuggle under the covers, too!

Crazee Juls said...

That is super cute! :)

~Kristen~ said...

Me again!!! I tagged you on my blog! Check it out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin