Hello blogger friends:) Just wanted to let you all know about my new blog that I will be updating with info on our weight loss. Kevin and I decided to get back on track and live a new way of life. I have named the blog "My new weigh of life". I said "my" because I will be doing the blogging but it will be about both of us:) If you would like to check it out click on the button to the left and it will take you to the site.
Today is a blah day...just tired from being so active this weekend. Kevin had Friday off so we ran some errands that day. Saturday we were busy too. Check out my previous post with my collage and it will tell you what we did. Yesterday was more of a relaxing day. We decided to go to the Revolution soccer game so we thought we would stay home the rest of the day for the puppy:) Here is a picture of us at the game:

We had to pick up some prescriptions and Kevin's dry cleaning (which we got there 5 minutes to closing time!) and then headed to the game. We won 3-1. It was a great game! It was pretty hot sitting in the sun but once the sun went down it was just humid but not unbearable. We came home..watched Big Brother and headed for bed...
Hope you are all having a good Monday!!





4 comments:
Thank you for posting today! :)
You guys always are having some kind of good fun times! :) I'll check out your new blog. And good luck, I'm working on my weight too.. Hope you have a great week!
Good for you both! I'll be checking in often. I think this temp job will kill me. I'll lose my 40 lbs in no time going up and down 3 flights of stairs all day!
You guys are so inspiring! I so need to get back on track....
Post a Comment