Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Doo...sort of...

Before
One more before
And afters....


I decided that I needed a little bit of change and as one of my rewards for losing almost 10 pounds this month I decided to get a new doo...and I say sort of because from the front it looks like your normal bob haircut...but it is a little different in the back. I have attached some pictures of what it looked like before and after:) Let me know what you think...:)

7 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I think that is really cute!!!!! Looks good on you!!!

Kevin #1 said...

It does look really nice, honey.

Ace said...

Looks good! Aw, how sweet that your hubby commented!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! :)

A New England Girl said...

It looks SO pretty!! :)

Crazee Juls said...

Super duper cute! :) Congrats on the ten lbs. gone! Woo hoo!! You look gorgeous

~Kristen~ said...

I LOVE it!!!!! And I get to see your new 'do in person in just a few days!!!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin