Talk about ouch!! I woke up this morning and my hand was hurting a bit...didn't think much of it thinking I might have just slept on it funny. As I was getting out of bed the top of my hand and pinky started itching like crazy! When I itched my pinky I felt a bump...looked at it and it was all red and swollen...I had been bit by something on my pinky and on the back of my hand between the 2nd and 3rd knuckle...but I couldn't get a good picture of that one...but man it is really itchy and sore! I tried to find what might have bit me but couldn't find anything...talk about creeped out!! To think that something was crawling on me and biting me in my sleep EWWWWWW! I sleep with my hands close to my face so that creeps me out even more!! I am keeping an eye on the bites..and putting some neosporin on them to make sure it doesn't get infected.....YUCK...I hate spiders!!!!







4 comments:
Check your ears... your nose... any open crevicies! :)
I'm always afraid a spider will lay eggs in my ear or under my skin or something while I sleep!
Oh, that makes me itch just looking at it!
Not too long ago I woke up and had a series of bug bites on my inner thigh--which then turned into cellulitis and I needed antibiotics. Itch, burn, itch--and it is so creepy to think about sleeping with things crawling on us and biting.
Hope the itching goes away soon!
Aw, man!! That looks nasty. I too hate waking up to bites... it makes me think so many unpleasant thoughts! Yuck. Hope they heal up soon... and don't think about it all too much, or you'll never get any sleep!
Post a Comment