One of my blog friends gave me this award! Thank you Tammy! Very sweet of you! I am supposed to award 10 of my blogger friends this award and tell some honest things about myself that many of you won't know...so here we go:
Nikki at Auntof14
Kristen at Scrappin my Bliss
TJ at TJ's Test Kitchen
My friend at 100in12
Ace at If you think Round is Funny
My friend at Learning to be Less
Jo at 282.5
I know that isn't 10.....but I tried...here are some things that some of you may not know about me...
1. When I was a toddler I had to wear braces on my legs because my feet pointed outwards.
2. I babysat 3 sweet girls as a teenager and would love to find them someday...
3. LOVES reality shows...maybe too much...
I know there is lots more...but I just can't think of anymore!!
Thanks again Tammy...:)






1 comments:
Awesome! Thanks!
Post a Comment