Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Riley's Halloween Costume...



I was at Petco today and I tried to resist the costumes only because Riley is not one to wear costumes very well and Kevin thinks that dressing a dog up is a little silly but I came across this hoodie and I couldn't resist!! It is funny because when you put he hood over his head he will be stiff as a board and not look up...so I had to pull it up a bit so he could see...LOL Does he look comfortable to you?

4 comments:

Ace said...

That is so cute! I want to dress Jack up but I don't think he'd like it very much!

Crazee Juls said...

Awww... this made me smile. He's the cutest thing, I swear.

Our dogs don't enjoy costumes either...but this is too stinkin' cute.

~Kristen~ said...

I love love love it!!! I am so glad you just went ahead and got Riley a costume!!! What do The Kevins know anyway, right?!?! lololol

Unknown said...

aww what a cuttie! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin