Thursday, October 1, 2009

October is here...





Its hard to believe it is already October!! But you can tell in the change in the temperature outside! The wind is blowing like crazy today....and while taking Riley out to do some business I was coming in the front doors of the apartment and saw this display...they are going to have the corn stalks stand strait up but they need the equipment to make them stand...so I will take more pictures later. I LOVE that they decorate for the fall...Riley was scared of the noise of the wind hitting the corn stalks and he had never seen a pumpkin before so he went up and sniffed it and wanted nothing to do with the display...LOL Enjoy the pictures and Happy October!

5 comments:

A New England Girl said...

Gorgeous! :) We are certainly feeling the cooler and windier weather on this side of the state, too. I love the chill that comes into the air throughout this month. It's beautiful!

~Kristen~ said...

I love that even your apartment building gets in to it!!! Those are great displays!!! 8-)

I still think you need to get a pumpkin to put in your big windows!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I love Fall...Im all ready!....well kinda! lol :)

Ace said...

I love fall decorations! Up until we moved south I always decorated with corn stalks because they were easy to come by but I haven't since we moved. I miss doing that!

Ace said...

AWWW YEAH! That last comment made me your #1 commenter!!! (just thought you should know)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin