Monday, September 14, 2009

Riley's corner....

I know you all might think my last post was weird..who in their right mind would be so excited about having a pantry...well keep in mind I came from a 4 bedroom 2 bath house and had a large pantry...so when I moved here and didn't have ANY pantry area I had to make my own. Now that I have moved the pantry I am using the shelf that was already there for my cookbooks...so that I can clear out the bottom of my hutch in the dining room so I could store some of my Kitchen Aid appliances and have a whole other cabinet in the kitchen for my pots and pans. Right now half of my pots and pans are in the Den because I didn't have room for them. So now I do! I took a picture of this new corner as it is now named "Riley's Corner"....he LOVES his perch in the corner of the windows and we have always had his food behind the chair...but I moved it because the sun beams on it in the mornings and it makes his water all warm. I also moved his crate back there as he loves to sleep in that at night when Kevin and I are watching TV if he isn't in our laps.

It has been 5 months since we moved here and I am finally feeling like the apartment is looking like we want it to look...not cluttered but homey:)

I hope your all having a great Monday....:)


4 comments:

Ace said...

Looks nice! And Riley looks happy!

Furry Bottoms said...

Those are awesome windows!!! And I recognize that daschund!

~Kristen~ said...

Awwww...,I love Riley's litle corner!!! He must love lounging in those fabulous windows!!!!!!

Have I mentioned I am so freaking excited for the 26th?!?! lolololol :-)

A New England Girl said...

how lovely!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin