Kevin and I decided to get out and enjoy the sunshine while we still had it. It was so nice to have sun but not the muggy sticky mess...We drove out to Revere to have lunch and took a drive around and we thought we would check out the Northshore Mall...(I wish I could have texted you Kristen to let you know we were in town but I didn't have your text address) but I did wave Hi to you Kristen:) I took some pictures of the beach...it was beautiful!! I would love to go back and stay longer and walk on the beach...we got out and took a few pictures and then left to drive around. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I have my gum surgery on Tuesday so I probably won't be blogging on either site for that day...even though I am doing WW I may not be eating too much with a sore mouth except soup and jello...catch y'all later:)







2 comments:
Oh man, you were literally right around the corner from my house!!! I will email you my info!!!
Revere Beach is quite a sight on a hot day! Lots of city guys and girls in skanky beach attire!!! lolol Back in the 80's, though, it was THE place to go on summer nights! My friends and I, along with literally hundreds of other teens and 20-somethings, would drive up and down that strip so. many. times. Flirting with guys in the next car, then getting out and hanging on the wall chatting with guys. Oh boy, fun times!!!
I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday!
Post a Comment