Saturday, September 12, 2009

So excited!!

Kevin and I got everything that I packed up on Friday to the storage unit this morning...it is so nice to have the stuff out of the apartment...and now I will be able to use one of the closets as my pantry! I have wanted that from day 1 but I didn't have any room with all the stuff we had. We have been putting the "pantry" in the corner of the living room that is kind of hidden from the entry but it is cluttered and we never really wanted it to stay there long term.

So now I will be able to use one of the closets that is close to the kitchen. They Riley will have more room in his little "perch" that I set up back in that corner window area that he loves so much.

I usually do a Saturday Cell Phone Collage, however today I just got so busy I totally forgot about it...sorry:( I ended up falling asleep this afternoon and wasn't feeling all that good and woke up with a sore mouth....enough already!!

Tomorrow I will set up my new pantry and get the rest of the house cleaned up and on Monday I will start working on the kitchen...I want to clean out some of the cabinets and things I don't use move it to the storage place and then work on my craft room/office so that I can start crafting again which I miss.

I hope you all had a great Saturday...and for those in New England I hope you didn't have any flooding from all this rain...we had some roads with ALOT of water...:) Later friends!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin