Friday, November 13, 2009

Talk about a nice relaxing day....

Today after the week of being so busy I decided to make today a relaxing day...spend time with my little guy who has delt with me being on the go all week and is loving me staying home and resting up with him. I don't know how we got so lucky to have such a wonderful dog...he is just so loving and sweet...I couldn't resist taking this picture as he was sleeping on the cushion behind me resting his head on my shoulder...awww the love of a dog...nothing is quite like it!!

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I totally know what you're talking about-- there's nothing like the love of a dog! or two!

♥Mimi♥ said...

I am thankful each and every day for my fuzzy kids. Now that the human ones are gone with families of their own, my dogs and cats - well, they keep me busy and give me to much pleasure.

Your little one is darling!

Cynthia said...

I just popped over via Blog Frog- hope that's okay!

Your dog is adorable! I also noticed from the picture you seem to have lost some weight- your face is thinner. I can't wait until my face starts showing more of my weight loss- I miss feeling like I look like 'me'. Congratulations on the weight loss and good luck with the getting the job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin