Monday, November 9, 2009

What to wear...what to wear...

As I told you all yesterday if you read my other blog I went shopping for some more dress shirts...and I found three....I am going to post them (excuse the puffy hair I just washed and dried it and it is always poofy the first day!). The first one is the outfit I am wearing to the interview and the other three are the ones I bought yesterday...what do you all think?





6 comments:

Kevin said...

Did Riley take these pictures?

Hen Jen said...

all very nice! I really liked the first one!

Ashley said...

Looks good!!!

My favorite is the last one!!! i loe it!!!
love the one for the interview it will be great!!

Furry Bottoms said...

Kevin cracked me up with his comment, LOL

Those shirts are very nice!!! I really like the first one!

You're looking very very good, Christa. Like WOW!

~Kristen~ said...

Ah, that Kevin is a funny one!!! lololol

You are stylin' chickie!!! Love love love the interview outfit! My other favorite shirt is the third one!!!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Lovely selections. Took a peek at your other blog. Congrats on making the decision to make a life change and for your hubby for coming along with you. Now is the time to do it - while you are young so you can enjoy it! What a blessing to have a partner to hold hands with on your journey.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin