Tuesday, May 25, 2010

CHALLENGE!

I got this challenge from my friend Nikki and Ace's blog and it looked like fun! So I am going to pick 5 of my favorite photos (which will be hard since I have over 6,000 on my hard drive) and then tell 5 things about myself that no one knows...(that will be even harder because I talk too much and everyone knows everything about me!)

My five most favorite pictures....

My sweet, adorable nephew Bradley...

My loving parents...on my Grandpa's motorcycle

My sweet boys...

Kevin and I at our favorite place on earth!

And the fall colors of New England...

Now...5 things about me...

1. I don't know how to swim....

2. I used to be afraid of freeways....

3. I was bullied on the way to school when I was little....

4. I actually love my job..for the first time in 20 years....

5. I love listening to Dr. Laura on the way home from work....

Ok...so the hard part is done...now its your turn! I am not going to pick 5 people because I can't choose from you all...feel free to take on this challenge!! Ta Ta for now!

2 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

I had no idea you didn't know how to swim! I am like a fish in the water...oh my gosh is that actually one thing we don't have in common?! Oh! And I will totally have to razz you about the Dr. Laura thing!!! lolol Luv ya girl!!! :-)

Furry Bottoms said...

I totally forgot that you didn't know how to swim! I thuoght it had to do with not wanting to get your hair wet, LOL

Just don't go on any cruises or anything, 'kay? ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin