Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Duck Tour...









Kevin and I decided to go downtown yesterday and do the Duck Tour. For those of you who don't know that that is they take you on a car/boat ride and the driver is a tour guide and takes you around Boston. He was very funny! I was so busy taking pictures that some of the pictures I don't know what they are but they are a part of history...LOL. One of them was a piece of the Berlin Wall which was really cool...and one is the Boston Commons which is a park in Boston. It is the prettiest park I have ever seen. There are tons of flowering trees and flowers. I am excited to take some pictures of them...didn't have time yesterday besides it was a little cloudy and dreary so I want to do it on a sunny day:)


They have a lake at the park where you can take rides on the swan boats. They pedal to make the boat go. We took it last fall just before they shut down for the winter and I will put some pictures of that on here too:) Enjoy the pictures and have a great week!!

5 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Thank you for sharing all your new adventures. I love that you guys are getting out and exploring your new home. So much fun!

Crazee Juls said...

That looks like fun, fun fun! :) Thanks for stopping by, and following. I'll definitely be back to check out what you're up to!

Connie B said...

I knew immediately these were pics of Boston!!!! I have only been fortunate enough to visit once, but I REALLY want to go back. I love to take photos, and there is no better architechture than downtown Boston! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Ace said...

Oh how I love Boston. I always imagined us moving there instead of south. Hey, is the big dig still going on?

Unknown said...

Kevin said they are still doing some projects so I don't think the big dig is done yet...I love all the history and pictures that I can take here. This summer I will be taking lots of pictures and blogging them:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin