Once we were done there we decided to go to Gillette Stadium and have some lunch. We stopped at the Olive Garden. Then Kevin took me to the Fossil store and bought me my "Mothers Day" Gift...you may say "your not a mom!" But I am...in a sense. I am a mom to my puppy! I work every day to care for him and keep him alive...I didn't give birth to him but does that really matter? I added a picture of him to the day because he is part of my everyday life:) I love him so much and he brings us such joy! Anyway...Kevin bought me a purse and wallet. It is so pretty!! I love the pattern! It looks vintage...:)
We noticed alot of people looking over the railing when we came out of the store and heard on the loud speaker someone talking so we went to see what was going on. They were having a Nathans Regional Hot Dog Eating Contest. Whoever wins this will go on to the championship contest they hold on July 4th! Even the news was there filming it. We will have to watch channel 7 to see if we got on the news. I saw the camera facing us at one time...a guy named Slash Gordon won and will move on to the Championship...one guy only lasted 2 minutes before he "lost it" if you know what I mean...thank god I didn't see it because as most of you know I can't watch anyone throw up without gaging myself! LOL
After this we shopped a little in the Pro shop and Kevin bought a T-shirt and we headed home. Tomorrow is going to be a nice day here and Kevin is making me some breakfast and then we may head out to the beach for a nice walk and have fun with Riley. Make sure you check out Ace and Nikki's collage also! This will be my first Mothers Day living here so I will be thinking of my Mom...:) That is it...ta ta for now!









4 comments:
Riley looks different... he lost weight!!! And the coloring around his face... I miss him! And you , of course.
As for the Jim Shore... the same thing happened in Ocean Shores! We found a store with lots of Jim Shores that I have never seen and we quickly left the store!!!
Riley hasn't lost too much weight...he was chewing on his ball before this was taken so his hair under his chin was wet..LOL I miss you too!:)
Looks like you guys had a fun day! I like the "WORTH" store. What did they sell? Miss Riley dog too...
Come link up, I'm ready!
Post a Comment