Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mothers day tribute to the BEST Mom in the world!









Since I can't be with my Mom on Mothers Day I wanted to do a special post just for her. I wanted to thank you for everything you have ever done for me. I have so many happy memories as a child and you were always there for me anytime I needed you. You stayed home to raise us kids and never complained! You were there when we needed a boo boo kissed or when we just needed a hug. I can't write poetry but found this one on the internet that matched how I feel to a tee! Enjoy the pictures Mom and know that you are loved so very much and I miss you!!

I can't begin to show you
The love for you in my heart
You've been my mother, my friend, and my pal
Right from the very start
You gave me strength when I needed it
And hope and courage too
You sacrificed so much for me
Like only a mother would do
I know in my heart I haven't
Always measured up to par.
But I love you with all my heart and soul
For the wonderful mother you are

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin