Friday, May 8, 2009

The flowers are a bloomin...:)




Kevin sent me an email today with the above picture (tulips) attached with a note saying "Having lunch at the Boston Common" titled "Wish you were here"...so sweet! I can't wait to go there on a nice sunny day and go crazy with my picture taking!! They have so many flowers and a beautiful lake where they do the swan boat rides...last year in September when we were here I took some pictures of the Willow Trees and they were so pretty!! Keep looking on the blog for more pictures...the picture that my husband send me was from his IPhone...I can't believe what a clear picture it takes!! Hope your all having a great Friday!! Looking forward to the weekend...we may be taking a drive to Cape Cod tomorrow! I will post a collage of my day...:)

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

seems to me I have seen that tree before?! In a movie, maybe?

Ace said...

Oh, I love boston common! We walked around there every day we were there!

Crazee Juls said...

how fun! What a sweetie! Please post pics if you go... I love your "virtual" tours

Blog Widget by LinkWithin