
As you all know by now I am sick with a cold and didn't really feel that great. I wanted to get out of the house with my sweet hubby so we decided to go do some more exploring. I woke up and Riley was giving daddy kisses...and then jumped on my chest and I got this cute close up shot! Who couldn't wake up to this face?? We took off and went west to Springfield. Its about 1 1/2 hour drive. It started out as a beautiful sunny day and ended in a cloudy foggy one. On the way I saw a sign that was so funny! You can hardly read it in the picture because I had to crop it to make it easier to see. It said "Want a good time? Call Ace"...I was like OH this is perfect since the person who created this Saturday Cell phone Mosaic is Ace!
The Calamity Club Book Club Ideas
6 days ago







6 comments:
Hey, you found the sign I put up! LOL JUST KIDDING!
Hope you're feeling a little better!
Sounds like it was a fun Saturday despite still having that cold! The sign is too funny! On The Border is so-so, but if you want to some really good Tex-Mex and fabulous margaritas, go to The Border Cafe. There is one on Rt.1 North in Saugus (probably about 1/2 hour - 40 minute ride for you if the traffic is OK in Boston) and there is one in Harvard Square in Cambridge.
THE best pic in the mosaic, though, is of course sweet Riley!!! Love that little face!!!
Oh no, I would have taken a picture of that too if I had seen it! LOL
I hope you feel better soon! :(
Please stop by my blog, I have something for you! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHRISTA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!! I hope your first bday here in MA is a great one!!! :-)
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment