Today I received two more packages in the mail from my best friend Nikki:) The first one was a box of Cupcakes in a Jar from Bangerang Bake Shop. They look really yummy! I took some pictures of how it looked in the box before I took it out. Then took a picture of all of what was in the box. It had 4 cupcakes in jars, 4 candles, a balloon, don't know what the name of it is but you blow into it and it uncurls...and some napkins and forks. I took video of Riley because he had never seen one of those toys and he went nuts. I uploaded the video so you can see.
The second package was the movie I really wanted with Kate Winslet and Leonardo DeCaprio (sp?) and she made me something to hang from my mirror in my car...it is so beautiful!! The picture doesn't do it justice!! She knows how much I love angels so she made an angel from the beads..so amazing!! :) Thank you so much Nikki!! I love all of it!!
OH by the way..the flavors of the cupcakes are Carrot cake, Chocolate, Vanilla and one that is called Tessa's treasure...not sure what that one is but they look very good!!
We are having a bad thunder/lightening storm right now...so I am going to get off the computer!






4 comments:
Im tickled pink at Riley :)
I am glad you got both packages so quick! I know that your mom usually makes a cake for you or something, so I had to get you those cupcakes. The Tesse one is very good, it is kind of like a spice cake. But I warn you, these cupcakes are RICH as hell.
wow you got a lot of cool birthday stuff! :)
aww I wanna hug Riley!!! Too cute!! :)
Boo : ( The video wouldn't play for me. I will have to come back to look.
You bday gifts are great!!! Nikki is a sweetheart!!!
how cute!
Post a Comment