Thursday, July 2, 2009

My All American Little Man!

Riley went to the groomers today. It was getting to the point where he couldn't see because his hair was curling down over his eyes and the hair on his nose was growing outward. I just love it when he is freshly groomed...he smells good and he knows he looks good! LOL

They always put a bandanna on him so because it is almost the 4th of July they put a flag bandanna on him...I had to take lots of pictures...I put a before and then several afters...LOL You may ask...how did you get him to sit still for the pictures?? Well its amazing what holding a treat will make them do!! LOL Enjoy!!

Before...
and after...:)

2 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

OMG I just want to scoop him up and snuggle him!!! Sooooo cute!!!!!! Isn't it funny what they will do for a treat!!! lol That is how I manage to get our Christmas card pics of Bailey every year...Kevin stands next to me dangling a treat close to the camera lens so Bailey will look right at me!!! LOL

Lyndsay said...

Christa he is just so adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin