Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some thoughts for Thursday...

I was just sitting here looking outside thinking how lucky I am to have such wonderful family and friends. Its been hard living so far away from my family and friends, however I think I have done very well. I don't know how I would have done it without my sweet husband and my little man Riley. If I was told 5 years ago I would be moving to the other side of the US I would have said "yeah right"...and I am so glad if we had to move so far away that I was able to move to Boston. As much as I complain about the weather I really do love it here. Seattle will always be home in my heart...that is where my family and friends are:) I do have a blog friend here that I have been enjoying her blog. Her name is Kristen. She lives about 40 minutes from us. She has been wonderful giving Kevin and I ideas on things to do and see here:) I took some pictures of my little man taking a little nap and a picture of the little bit of blue sky that I have seen today...its dark and gray again now:) I love the reflections on the water of the clouds.






1 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

Awww, look at little Riley!!! Sooo cute!!! And I love this post!!! Where would we be without our family and friends, huh? And I am sooo happy you love Boston. Obviously I am in agreement! lolol I think we will be more than just blog friends! I think we are meant to be "in real life" friends! Look at how much we have in common!!! :-) Now we just have to get Nikki out here for a visit, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin