Saturday, August 1, 2009


My very good friend Kristen from Scrappin' My Bliss gave me this lovely award. Check out her blog she is a very sweet friend I love her blog!

For this award, please accept it, then acknowledge the blog & blogger that has given you the award in a post along with his/her name, and link. Then pass the award onto 15 other blogs that you love to stalk. So lots of love and fun will be had by all! Remember to write everyone to let them know that you have given them an award! I know some of your may have already received this award but I only have so many blogs that I can send it to:)

Thank you Kristen:)

4 comments:

Ace said...

Thanks lady!

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch Christa! :) I appreciate it!! :)

Marilyn said...

Thanks Christa! I like your blog too :)

Crazee Juls said...

Thank you... You, my friend, rock as well! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin