Woke up this morning to a VERY gray sky and rain...right now it is 74 degrees and 95% humidity. 74 sounds like Seattle weather but then you throw in the humidity and it makes it very uncomfortable. I have been staying at home because at least inside I have A/C. But I am also getting cabin fever and want to get out. Oh well...spending some quality time with Riley and looking for jobs on the internet...I attached some pictures of what the sky looks like..you can't even see the skyline of Boston its so smoggy. It seems like Seattle and Boston swapped the normal weather for that area. From what I understand Boston is usually super hot and Seattle is in the 70's - 80's this time of year. Very weird!





3 comments:
That is because you took Seattle weather with you when you moved to Boston. GIVE IT BACK, PLEASE!
Welcome to New England, where if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes! Tomorrow it could be 50* for all we know!!! lolol The sun is out here in Beverly right now, but just an hour ago the sky was so dark I had to turn the lights on. I have a wall of windows in my office and usually I get away with not having the overhead flourescents on.
It hasn't been a normal July here at all this year. I mean, it's 79 degrees out right now when this time last year we were looking at 114 a few days! It's been a rainy week which I don't mind at all, but humidity. Yuck.
Post a Comment