Kevin and I decided to get out and take a drive. We stayed home most of the day and we were getting cabin fever! We went to La Paloma for dinner and drove to Middleton to check out this place called Richardson's Ice Cream. They have a huge ice cream counter and other activities such as miniature golf, batting cage and a driving range. It was so pretty! They had flowers and waterfalls all over. I put up a picture of my sundae and talk about hot fudge!! It was dripping down the sides...it was messy but soooo good!! It was melting before I could even start eating it! It was 84 degrees and VERY humid! But the ice cream cooled us off. Hope you all had a good weekend!












1 comments:
That sundae looks good! :) And the place reminds me of Flower World, kind of. You know the one by my house.
Nothing can top Coldstone though!! Nothing like cake batter ice cream!!!
Post a Comment