Friday, October 16, 2009

High Tide....

Woke up this morning and looked out the window and the field was missing! Yes you read it right...it was missing. We have a high tide warning today because of all the rain and wind we have had overnight and the field is now a lake! To show you what I am talking about I will put a normal picture of the field and a couple pictures of it now...




3 comments:

Ace said...

Wow! That's a lot! We've had a lot of rainy days lately too (not that much though!) and I would just love to see the sun sometime soon.

Unknown said...

wow! thats a lotta water! We had rain all day on Tuesday- non stop pouring from early AM to about 7pm. Crazy amount for us in one day. Floods everywhere. CRAZY WEATHER! lol

Furry Bottoms said...

A little scary!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin