Saturday, October 17, 2009

My other Little Man...

No I do NOT have another dog...and I don't have any kids...but I do have a sweet adorable nephew that is growing up so fast!! My friend Kristen posted some pictures on her blog of her and her nephew that reminded me of some that Bradley and I took about 7 or so years ago...thought I would share them with you all:) Check out Kristen's blog...she is a great friend! We met for the first time about 3 weeks ago but I feel like we have known each other forever! My best friend from Seattle (where we moved from) introduced me to Kristen's blog as she lives here in Massachusetts and Nikki was worried that I would be alone...I started reading Kristen's blog and we started emailing each other and now we are great friends...Thank you so much Nikki!! I love you to death and miss you horribly! One day you will have to come out here so that Kristen can see how wonderful you are:)

Anywhoo....here are the pictures of Bradley and me...I think he was around 5 or so in these pictures...and I had my short doo and the 80's poof on the top of my head LOL...




3 comments:

Ace said...

I like your short 'do in those pics!

~Kristen~ said...

Awww!!! I love these pics!!! He is adorable!!! We are both so lucky...we have our little guys (both human and furry!!!) in our lives!!! It is the best!!! :-)

It was such a great surprise to get to see you and Kevin today!!! I just blogged about it!!! And I am so looking forward to the class we are taking with my Mom next week at AE!!! I hope to meet Nikki someday, too! She brought us all in to each other's lives!!! :-)

Furry Bottoms said...

Honestly, Christa. I should go out of town more often. You seem to blog like crazy when you know I won't be reading your blog for a couple days! Not fair! But its fun to catch up. I remember Bradley at that age. You brought him over to the apartment for halloween one year and he was Scooby Doo! And I saved M&M's just for him.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin