Time to pull out the sweater for the little man here in Boston...the low tonight wis supposed to be 34 degrees...he loves this sweater...although it is a little more snug this year...could the move have made him gain a little weight? We will be going on a few walks this week...:) Hope you are all having a great weekend!!






4 comments:
Awww, I love Riley's sweater!!! Bailey has a fleece coat that he loves!!! Looks like I will have to get it out with the lows we are supposed to have! Brrrrr!!! Welcome to your first Boston winter!!! :-)
I wish I could get Buddy to like sweaters. For some reason... he feels that if there is anything ON him, he cannot move. If you leave the leash on him... he will sit there for hours on end until you get him out of it! Freddy loves his coat though. I should get pictures of that soon! :)
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing in the world!
OMGoodness! Sooooo cute! And it's in the 30s there? argh!
Post a Comment