Monday, October 12, 2009

Walk in the park...

Riley and I took a nice little walk in the park today...it was the perfect weather...sunny with that crisp coolness in the air...Not sure how far we walked but we walked the whole outside of the park trail...I would guess at least 3 miles...met a lady with two westies and Riley had some fun playing with them. We walked together for about 15 minutes before she had to leave...and then Riley and I continued...I took these pictures along the way...there are alot...:)










3 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

GREAT pix!!! Which park is this? Is that your building in one of the pictures? Oh what I wouldn't give to be out there, too!!! Kevin is off today and getting to hang out with Bailey and I am cooped up in this office...boo! :(

A New England Girl said...

Gorgeous photos! :) It looks like the perfect day for a long relaxing walk in the park. :)

Unknown said...

thats a cool park! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin