Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Its all about Fall....

I went to the grocery store to pick up so RX's and saw the most beautiful colored trees so far this season! I was so mad at myself because I didn't have my good camera with me..but I had my IPhone so I took the pictures with that...oh...and I had to add one of Riley from last night taking a snooze on his back...so sweet:)






4 comments:

Ace said...

I wish our trees would hurry up and change that much! I'm afraid with the drastic temperature changes in the last couple weeks, ours will go from green to dead.

A New England Girl said...

Gorgeous colors! We had some promising colors on our trees, but with the recent weather, most have fallen off and quite a few still haven't changed! I think, unfortunately, this fall has turned out to be a bit more lackluster than expected. Shame!

Furry Bottoms said...

That is the CUTEST picture of Riley ever! I think this is my favoritest! Those colors look much like Bothell right now.

~Kristen~ said...

Is that the pic of Riley you texted me last night?!? I didn't see it till the morning. It is THE cutest!!!

Those trees look amazing!!! The colors are so vivid!!! I love that in just your short time of being a New Englander you have turned in to a total fall addict!!! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin