Sunday was a nice peaceful day...we had a weekend of storms...everything from heavy rain and winds to snow...yes I said it..SNOW! It is October for goodness sakes!! Kevin and I were watching the Patriots play (it was snowing like crazy in Foxboro where the game was being played) and I was emailing back and forth to my friend Kristen who lives north of us and told her it was snowing here and within an hour it was snowing at her house...but she got more than we did...if you check out her blog you will see how much she got...it didn't stick here but it was snowing really good...I am posting a few pictures and a very short video...my camera battery died so I didn't get much...but it was awesome to see our first snow here on the east coast...but now it can wait a month or two more before it does it again! I want to enjoy some more fall weather first! :)





3 comments:
I was shocked while watching the Pats game!! We got the slightest of flurries for about 2 minutes, but nothing like you all experienced out your way! I'm with you- it can wait a month or two before doing that again!
Wasn't it just all kinds of crazy?!?! And it was so funny how it moved from Foxboro to you guys then to us...just like we speculated it would!!! lolol
I do not envy you. I love the snow, but after last year, OMG. That was so bad. You were here for that one, right? I had a broken foot, 3 feet of snow and a stuck car in the driveway. And I was all by myself too for that matter! I think I got my fill of snow from all that crazyness
Post a Comment