Friday, October 9, 2009

More fall colors...

I just can't get enough of the beautiful fall colors...the trees are changing all over...I am excited to take our trip next weekend (hopefully the weather will agree with us) to the Kancamagus Scenic Byway! You will see alot of pictures in the next month or so...here is one I took last week of some leaves on the fence in the back that had such pretty colors...

3 comments:

A New England Girl said...

Beautiful. Have a fun trip!

Furry Bottoms said...

The colors are gorgeous! I'm noticing a lot more oranges this year than yellows or reds. Its pretty!

~Kristen~ said...

So pretty!!!!!! I just love The Kanc!!! It is mine and Kevin's favorite place in the White Mountains. Are you going to drive the entire length (34 miles)? Are you going to head up 93 to Lincoln and start there or up 95 to 16 to North Conway and start there? The Lincoln end is our most favorite but we do love N. Conway, too...lots to do there!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin