Click on the collage to see all the pictures bigger...leave a comment or two if you would like!:)
Hello everyone! Boy was today a fun day!! I have really got the fall bug! My friend Kristen has really gotten me excited about the fall and all the changes. I was never really a fall person but this year seeing all the changes in colors and the decorations I just had to decorate this year! So I have started my Fall decorating collection! Kevin and I went to the Christmas Tree Shop and it is now my favorite store for decorating stuff! They have some really cute stuff and it is so cheap!! But it doesn't look cheap! I got some pumpkins (they feel very light so I think they are paper mache) and the carved pumpkins. We also got some garland and a tablecloth and place mats and a really nice wall hanging...we got so much stuff and only spent about $60! Then we went to Michael's because I wanted to get a centerpiece for my dining room table to go with the new tablecloth and place mats...and I found a beautiful one! Sorry but I forgot to take off the 40% off tag when I took these pictures...LOL. I just want to get a few more small things to put around the apartment and then I will have fall decor to pull out every year! Now that we have storage I can just box this stuff up and put it away when its time!
Kevin and I went to Costco to pick up some toilet paper and a few things..that was what I meant to pick up a few weeks ago and forgot...we also got some more veggie crunchers (YES they still have them!!), Oroweat sandwich thins and some pulled BBQ beef for dinner...:)
We were pretty hungry so we stopped to have some lunch at the Cheesecake Factory...I had a really good BLT salad that was on the appetizer menu...their salads are so huge this was the perfect size...:)
Make sure you check out Ace at Ifyouthinkroundisfunny.com to see her Saturday Cell Phone Collage...she is the sweetheart that started this fun! I hope you all are having a great weekend!! Ta Ta for now!









4 comments:
Sounds like a nice day! Fall is pretty here. I hope its prettier on the way down to OR next weekend. When do you see Kristen again? :)
Isn't Christmas Tree Shop FABULOUS?!?!!!! I knew you would love it!!!!! The decorations look wonderful!!! I need to get back to CTS...you found some cool stuff.
I had every intention of getting out and taking pics today but we did so many errands I never got around to it. :(
I love all the pretty colors! I thought we would've changed more by now but we're still all green. I can't wait for some color.
Love all the fall pics! Very cool! We dont have the christmas tree store, my Aunt who lives in NY raves about it!!
Good job on ordering off of the appetizer menu!! :) Smart girlie! :) hehe
Post a Comment