Sunday, October 4, 2009

Saturday lazy day fun night!

I normally do a Saturday cell phone collage but this weekend has been pretty crazy and lazy all at the same time. Yesterday morning I didn't get up and moving until 9:00 or so...Kevin had to work until 11:00pm the night before and we didn't get to sleep until after midnight...so we spent most of the morning and early afternoon being lazy and watching tv and taking little cat naps...even Riley enjoyed a few naps himself...


Last night we were invited to our friend Kristen's parents house for her husband Kevin's 40th birthday party. We had stopped at Dick's Sporting goods store to get Kevin a giftcard...and for my Kevin it was like walking into a Toys R Us store! They have everything there! I think he is getting excited about golfing next spring and now he has a golfing buddy! :) We met Kristen and Kevin's family and friends and had a great time! They had the best food and cake! I was starving and probably ate more than I should have but how can you help it when there is such yummy stuff!!

We came home and Riley was all excited to see us...we spent the rest of the evening watching TV and chilling out...Sorry I didn't take any pictures...Kristen over at Scrappin My Bliss took some and will be posting them soon...:) I will do the mosaic next weekend I promise:)

I hope your all having a wonderful weekend...I must get some more stuff done before our company tomorrow. Very excited to see them!:)

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

What company are you expecting? :)

~Kristen~ said...

We were so happy you guys were able to come! Our family really enjoyed meeting you both and keep saying how much they like you guys!!! I just posted the pics on my blog.

A New England Girl said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend filled with relaxation and new friends! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin