Friday, June 26, 2009

It's not allergies!

I am sick, sick, sick....have had a stuffy nose the last few days and woke up this morning with a major frog in my throat (I sound like a boy going through puberty!) and junk in the chest...dangit! I am going to be sick for my birthday!!! Sucks! Today started out sunny but it is now cloudy...they say it is supposed to reach 84 degrees and have thunderstorms...what a day...LOL

Hope you all are having a great day!

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Oh no no no!!!! Don't be sick on your birthday!!!! Drink lots of warm fluid... clear fluids, that is... chicken soup? Sending you healing hugs!! :)

Unknown said...

:( oh no!!! I hope you make a speedy recovery!! Feel better soon!

Ace said...

Sorry you're sick! Maybe you'll be better for your birthday if you rest all weekend!

I'd give anything for 84 for storms. Accuweather.com shows our real feel for right this minute at 108 degrees. Our highs have been mid 90's for at least 10 days now. This heat is exhausting!

~Kristen~ said...

Oh no! Being sick for your birthday is the worst. :( And summer colds just plain suck! Rest up and like Nikki said, warm clear fluids to clean the gunk out. A lot of people seem to be getting whatever is going around....weird!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin