Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update on Kevin's bug bite...

We went to the doctor today to have his bug bite checked. It looked more red with some purple to it so I am glad we went in. Turns out it is infected. They said that the tissues around the bite were infected so she gave him a prescription for antibiotics and an ointment to put on the bite. We go back on my birthday (Monday) to have it followed up on to make sure its getting better. Sometimes with Diabetes you take longer to heal so she wants to check up on it. Just wanted to let you all know that he is doing good:) I took a picture...he doesn't like that I did that..LOL but I wanted you to see why we were a little concerned about it...the brown spot on the right is his birthmark just so you know...:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good thing your on top of things and went to the Dr.! :) That looks nasty!

~Kristen~ said...

OMG! :( Not the nicest welcome to our state, huh?! But luckily the doctor gave him meds to fix him up!!!
(btw, tell your Kevin that I snapped pics of my Kevin when he was being wheeled out after foot surgery! He is very happy I wasn't blogging back then!!! lolol)

Bruschifan said...

Super Sexy Leg!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin